“Guess since my toddler is pretty much changing her own diaper, it’s time to start really looking into that whole potty training thing.” —My Wife
Today’s the last day of work (for me) for the year. What does that mean?
- I need to buckle down and bust my butt to get the rest of this stuff done so it’s not hanging over my head and ruining my vacation.
- I’ll be spending much of my days between now and New Years offline and in the company of my family. I may be on here or there but don’t be surprised if you don’t hear much from my neck of the woods until 2011. (HOLY SHIT IT’LL BE 2011 IN 10 DAYS!!)
- I’ll miss you all dearly while I’m gone!
To all who celebrate, Merry Christmas to you and your families.
To EVERYONE - have a wonderful rest of your year and I’ll be sure to toast to you all on New Year’s Eve!
Out of the mouths of babes...
- The Color Princess: Daddy, The Bean was the first to get up this morning.
- Me: Yeah, I heard, she got up early.
- CP: Yeah, and then Mommy got up, and then I got up!
- Me: Yep, that's right!
- CP: And Daddy you were last to wake up.
- Me: Yes, that's true.
- CP: Daddy, why are you always the last to wake up?
- Me: Daddy just has a hard time waking up.
- CP: Oh, because you are so tired?
- Me: Yeah, I stay up too late and have a hard time waking up.
- CP: Daddy, I think you should go to bed earlier. Like at 8:00 like me.
Opinions are like assholes: You're probably not interested in someone else's unless you want to have sex with them (and sometimes not even then).
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretsky” —Michael Scott