Conversation between my wife and my stubborn 4-year-old in the car
- The Bean: Mom I want to listen to "Boomer has it"
- Dee: "Boomer has it"? What's that?"
- Bean: The song Mom: "Boomer has it"
- Dee: Do you mean "Rumor has it?"
- Bean: (sounding annoyed): No it's Boomer has it.
- Dee: Bean, it starts with an "R" "rumor has it"
- Bean: (getting really annoyed): It's Boomer has it!!
- Dee: OK, here it is.
- Bean: *stares out the window looking smug*
More of Rollin’ Metal - this time with instruments. Also, a more intimate venue. Good stuff, instant classic.
Here’s the newest Metal band on the scene. They may not play any actual instruments and their lyrics still need some work, but they’ve got an energy you just can’t deny.
(Ignore the living room mess and the fact that the drummer isn’t wearing any pants. Both are fairly common occurrences at Casa de Bedlam.)
Guess who got a heckuva shiner on the playground at school today?